1. Vitafusion Prenatal Vitamins - find at Target & Walmart. Use as directed.
2. Biotin (5000 mcg) - Use as directed,
3. Flax Seed Oil (1000 mg) - Use as directed.
4. Paul Mitchell Super Strong Daily Shampoo & Conditioner - find at Ulta. Use daily
5. Lee Stafford's For Hair that Never Grows Past a Certain Length Treatment - find it at Ulta.
Use daily for first week, then three times a week
6. Paul Mitchell Liquid Treatment (Leave-In) - find at Ulta. Use before styling
7. Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Non-Aerosol Mouse - find at Salon O2 & Ulta. Use before styling.
8. Paul Mitchell Super Shiny Serum - find at Ulta. Use before styling
9. Rusk Multi 12-in-1 - find at Ulta. Use before styling or great as a leave in treatment before bed.
10. Macadamia Masque - find it at Ulta. Use once a week.
11. Earth Science Olive & Avocado Deep Conditioning Masque - find it at Whole Foods. This stuff is amazing. Use once a week.
I recommend alternating the Macadamia Masque and Earth Science Masques so that you use only one of these each week.
Earth Science's Olive & Avocado Deep Conditioning Masque is by far my favorite regime because it leaves my hair super soft and despite the olive oil, non-greasy.
In addition to the above, if I can get away with washing my hair every other day I will. I also let my hair air dry unless I absolutely must style it. I NEVER use elastics to tie my hair back, but use clips instead to avoid breakage. Unfortunately my straight hair style requires a flat iron so I especially need the Rusk 12-in-1 treatment, which provides thermal defense. To spare my chemically treated hair even more damage I schedule my appointments every five weeks or as far out as I can possibly stand it. Check out 10 Tips to Make Your Hair Grow Faster for more tips.
What works for you? What doesn't? Leave your comments and share!