Friday, September 7, 2012

High Five For Friday!

TGIF! Hope you had a great week. Here again is the five things that made my week special. What made your week memorable? Leave me a comment.

1. Jonnie and I ventured outside our comfort zone and went somewhere we'd never been to eat before; Asian Fusion Noodle House in Wilmington. Let me just say it was AMAZING and the coconut cake was to die for!


2. I went outlet shopping with my friend Joanne and got this navy polka dot shirt from JCrew.

J. Crew Factory Perfect Shirt in Navy Polka Dot $35.70
 
, 3. I had an extra day to spend with Jonnie and the "pups"; this is the little one, "Leland."










4. Jonnie and I loved the Asian Fusion Noodle House so much, we went back again and had their coconut cake again!














5. Our friend, John, introduced me to Conundrum wine and that's how I ended my Thursday.







1 comment:

  1. Well, darling...not too bad! I can't wait to hit the J.Crew outlet! XOXO

    ReplyDelete