|Image via: nailartmania.com|
2. Give yourself a homemade facial masque, like this one.
3. Take a bath in Dead Sea salts or some essential oils.
4. Go for a makeover at your nearest department store or call your nearest Mary Kay consultant.
5. Give your hair some TLC and treat it with a masque like Earth Science's Olive & Avocado Deep Conditioning Hair Masque
6. See your hairdresser for a quick trim.
9. Go for a walk, run, or bike ride; just get outside and get moving.
10. Bake a cake.
11. Volunteer. Check out VolunteerMatch.org for organizations in your area looking for volunteers.
12. Get out your camera and work on your photography skills, you may discover a new hobby.
14. Learn how to knit.
15. Clean out your closet and donate your clothes you don't want to the Salvation Army.
16. Make playlists for your iPod.
17. Experiment with your makeup.
18. Make a collage of your favorite outfits from magazines.
20. Skype with a friend.